Full-time temporary contract
£11 per hour
The post holder will contribute to developing, maintaining and implementing effective and efficient administrative systems to support Inclusive Support provision. They will also provide a first point of contact for students and staff, working closely with Inclusive Support staff and wider teams to resolve issues and provide assistance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities will include:
1. Respond to, understand and use own initiative to solve customer support queries by telephone, email, or in person, and log information in a clear and accurate manner, escalating complex inclusive support queries to the appropriate staff or teams.
2. Provide consistent and comprehensive support for the Inclusive Support Advisers/Officers and wider team, actively identifying issues where the Inclusive Support service could be improved and implement changes.
3. Contribute to the administration, coordination and delivery of UCLan’s internal and external non medical helper service, including liaising with internal colleagues and external providers, responding to support enquires, providing guidance and assistance to service users.
4. Assist in the collection and analysis of relevant management information from appropriate systems to aid implementation of operational and administrative processes and procedures.
5. Assist with maintaining financial records (eg raising purchase orders etc) in an accurate and timely fashion and in line with UCLan financial regulations.
6. Arrange and service meetings and ad hoc groups as required, including Disability Advisory Group, Disabled Student Forum and other meetings as appropriate.
If you believe you are appropriate for this role, please apply directly!
AdministratorWest Berkshire£11 per hourFull Time ContractNovax Recruitment is actively seeking an Administrator based in Thatcham. This is a temporary contract...Apply For This Job
Business Support Officer DownpatrickFull-time contract£10 per hourThe purpose of this role is to to provide a comprehensive and flexible administrative...Apply For This Job
Education Health Care Plan CoordinatorLambethContract £20.42 P/HWe are looking for a Education Health Care Plan Coordinator to work in Lambeth...Apply For This Job
Groundsman/Caretaker - ShaftesburyTo undertake grounds maintenance at The Dorset Centre of Excellence under the supervision of the Estate Manager and...Apply For This Job
Data Scientist Hackney, LondonFull Time - 3 month contract£345 Daily RateWe are looking for a Data Scientist / Data Analyst...Apply For This Job