£10.50 per hour
The successful candidate will be responsible for dealing with administration functions in the Crematorium and will carry out the functions of the Register as necessary during his/her absence.
The candidate must have a sympathetic and diplomatic approach in dealing with mourners and members of the general public.
Your duties and responsibilities would include:
1. Administering the arrangements for all funerals, including receiving bookings, statutory forms, and payments for both burial and cremation.
2. Ensuring all relevant deadlines are adhered to, including cremation paperwork being completed on time and month end reports on cremation statistics
3. Maintaining records of cremations, income and expenditure, staff pay, and holidays etc.
4. Communicating effectively with the bereaved, funeral directors and ministers regarding funerals and memorials.
5. Supervising any other administration staff within the office and providing instructions to organists and other crematorium staff.
6. Communicating and liaising with external contractors.
Kennels/Transport OfficerWaltham ForestFull-time contract3-Month contract£12/HourResponsibilities:Transport dogs using the council vehicle.To ensure that all kennelled dogs are properly cared for and...Apply For This Job
Service Manager£45+ Per Hour (Umbrella)ShrewsburyContractAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Manager to work within Safeguarding and Mental Health...Apply For This Job
Outreach Family Support WorkerLiverpoolContract£14 - £16.95 (Umbrella)An exciting opportunity for Outreach Family Support Worker in Liverpool, within Child And Young...Apply For This Job
Resourcing OfficerGrays£15+ per hourFull Time ContractNovax Recruitment is actively seeking a Resourcing Officer based in Grays. This is on a...Apply For This Job
Benefits Assistant CreweFull-time temporary contract£10 per hour JOB PURPOSE To work as a member of a team providing a high...Apply For This Job