Business Support Assistant
Full-time temporary contract
£9.50 per hour
The purpose of the post is to support the effective day to day running of the function/department, and provide full administrative support to the team.
Duties and responsibilities include:
1) Being the the point of contact for internal and external range of contacts of the Department in relation to matters pertaining to services provided by the Department. This will include dealing with visitors, telephone enquiries and the taking and passing of messages as appropriate, dealing with email enquiries and identifying and responding to customer queries/needs in accordance with Customer Service and departmental standards.
2) Being responsible for the collation, input and retention of accurate data and information into electronic and manual Departmental Systems. To include data retrieval, extraction and presentation to senior colleagues for reports and other purposes.
3) Being responsible for development of accurate local databases/spreadsheets/systems under direction of the manager and to run routine standard/ template reports from systems and data bases, meeting deadlines set by managers and colleagues
4) Undertaking reception cover as and when required, signposting customers, the public and other agency colleagues where appropriate providing an effective and efficient service.
5) Maintaining a strong network with other Departmental and wider contacts, providing advice on the service and support as appropriate within the scope of the role.
6) Ensuring that all relevant current information relating to the service is distributed efficiently and professionally to internal and external contacts.
7) Being responsible for setting up of new electronic and manual files and systems for the Department, e.g. storage, photocopying, archiving and retrieval of closed/archived files in line with the operations of the office.
Administrator Yate, BristolFull-time temporary contract£10 per hourThe purpose of this role is to carry out a comprehensive administration/clerical service to...Apply For This Job
To be a member of the Housing Office team ensuring that a high quality service is delivered to the customer...Apply For This Job
Kennels/Transport OfficerWaltham ForestFull-time contract3-Month contract£12/HourResponsibilities:Transport dogs using the council vehicle.To ensure that all kennelled dogs are properly cared for and...Apply For This Job
Social Work Team CoordinatorIslingtonContract £16 P/H An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Social Work Team Coordinator to work in...Apply For This Job
Administration Officer CamdenContract £14 P/HAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a Administration Officer to work in Camden within the Childrens...Apply For This Job