Systems Support & Development officer
2 month contract
£17.50 / hour
We are looking for a systems support and development officer for a great company based in Haringey!
The post holder will be the main source of expertise on the Parking IT Management System, and other bespoke service specific IT systems and will be responsible for coordinating and supporting developments / enhancements to service delivery through sophisticated technology and their integrations with other relevant IT systems.
Main Responsibilities will include:
– To be the expert user of the Parking IT Management System and provide practical technical support to the supplier and all other key stakeholders.
– To work with suppliers of all service IT systems and senior managers to ensure proficiency in IT system use across the range of service areas and that all users including frontline staff are trained to a high degree and that technological advances are evidenced in service delivery.
– To work with senior managers and IT suppliers to ensure that a suite of required management reports are designed and available to assist in service delivery and monitor and manage performance across the range of services.
– When required design bespoke reporting packages and works with colleagues across the service to build technical competence in this specialist area and build service capacity and competency.
– To work with Corporate IT, and providers to ensure integrity on data use and retention to ensure compliance with relevant legislation in particular GDPR.
– To provide support for users and help develop technical knowledge across the service, promoting self-development, confidence and proficiency among users.
– To be responsible for the system updates, updating the system as and when required and being the link officer between supplier and the Council’s IT department on any technical matters that arise.
– To ensure the integrity in the use of the PMIS and that users are maximizing the benefits of the system and that this can be evidenced from its application across the service.
– To understand and manage systems integrations to achieve excellence in service delivery, supporting the Parking Transformation Program and that its objectives are met.
– To collate, analyze and present all performance information for the service, ensuring accuracy in its interpretation and that is can support service improvements.
– To support the senior management team, providing service performance information on a structured basis as well as ad hoc information as and when required.
We are looking for someone who has extensive experience of parking legislation and operational requirements.
If you are interested, please contact Alex on 0161 667 0026, or send an e-mail
Workforce Development Project Manager HackneyContract £28 P/HWe are currently looking for a Project Manager to work in Hackney within the...Apply For This Job
Business Support Officer DownpatrickFull-time contract£10 per hourThe purpose of this role is to to provide a comprehensive and flexible administrative...Apply For This Job
Complaints HandlerHackney£15 per hourFull Time ContractNovax recruitment is actively seeking a Complaints Handler. This is on a contract basis working...Apply For This Job
Labourer - Derby This is a full time position (37 hours per week)Duties You will be undertaking general labourer duties...Apply For This Job
Student Support AssistantPrestonFull-time temporary contract £10.00 per hour The purpose of this role is to provide 1st line support to...Apply For This Job