12 month contract
£16.50 / hour
Working arrangement: Hybrid
The Fraud Investigator role will be proactive in identifying fraudulent Housing cases, corporate fraud and non-benefit related frauds committed against the Council.
– To investigate and manage complex investigations, to prepare fraud cases for prosecution, civil action and/or disciplinary procedures where required.
– To be part of proactive fraud activities and training when required.
– A commitment to and champion for equality and diversity in all aspects of employment and service provision. All employees are expected to understand and promote this approach in their work.
– Adherence to Health and Safety requirements and proper risk management is required from all employees in so far as is relevant to their role. All employees are expected to understand and promote good health and safety practices and manage risks appropriately
– Deal with any Safeguarding issues that might arise, in line with the Council’s policies and procedures.
– Comply with Health and Safety Regulations associated with your employment.
– Be aware of the council’s responsibilities under the Data Protection Act 1984 for the security, accuracy and relevance of all personal data held on such systems and ensure that all processes comply with this.
– To treat all information acquired through your employment, both formally and informally, in strict confidence.
Legal AssistantWorcester, WorcestershireFull time6 + month contract£18 / hour HYBRID AND FULLY REMOTE OPTIONS AVAILABLE We are looking for a...Apply For This Job
Project Manager - Change & InsightLondon Borough of NewhamContract£355 p/dThe post holder will work as part of the Change and...Apply For This Job
Novax Recruitment are looking to hire multiple candidates as a Waste Operative for Durham County Council.Needed ASAP!Waste Operative Job PurposeAs...Apply For This Job
Corporate Head of Change and Improvement 6 Month Contract commencing October 2022 with view to extendHybrid Working Arrangement Kingson Upon...Apply For This Job
Facilities ManagerWorcestershireFull-time contract2-Month contract£20/HourManaging Hard and Soft FM for a range of sites paying particular attention to compliance and planned...Apply For This Job
Project Manager - Flood Alleviation and Environmental ProjectsHaringey3-Month rolling contractFull-time contract£35/HourAct as the Project Manager to deliver a programme of...Apply For This Job