Finance Management Systems Accountant
Up to £470.00 Daily Inside IR35
My client is looking for a professional to oversee the organisations administration and maintenance of their self-service budget monitoring system and Oracle Financials, general ledger and procurement system.
* Maintaining Collaborative Planning, ensuring system stability and integrity to enable the organisation to:
1. Carry out monthly budget monitoring and reporting on this
2. Setting budget parameters for the next financial year.
3. Year end closure
4. Carry out an analytical review of the prior year’s management accounts and ensure that the detailed budgets for the following year reflect the Council’s planned delivery model.
* Maintaining Oracle Financials for the areas of the system that fall within the remit of the Financial Planning Team including the coding and accountability hierarchy, budget manager set up and responsibility and calendar management and timetabling to ensure accurate reporting both to all stakeholders.
To apply for this position, you will have to be AAT qualified or part qualified CCAB to carry out the role successfully.
If interested, please contact Mark on 0161 667 0022 or email to discuss.
SEND - Case workerDurhamContract £12 P/H An exciting opportunity has arisen for a SEND Caseworker to work in Durham with...Apply For This Job
Lead Property OfficerCamdenFull-time contract2-Month contract£15/HourThe post holder will come to work closely with the main Property manager in the delivery...Apply For This Job
Administration Officer CamdenContract £14 P/HAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a Administration Officer to work in Camden within the Childrens...Apply For This Job
Project Manager Hackney Up to £560.00 Daily Inside IR35Contract My client is looking for a Project Manager to mainly intended...Apply For This Job
Cyber Security OfficerSlough Up to £400.00 Daily Inside IR35ContractMy client is looking for a specialist in Cyber Security who has...Apply For This Job