Up to £33.00 Hourly Inside IR35
My client is looking for a customer service expert to oversee a seamless customer focused service delivery into practice, by instilling a performance culture in the Customer Services, ensuring the provision of a wide range of best-in-class services which reflect and meet the needs of the local community.
* Identify and lead on areas where data can make a difference by conducting business process mapping activities; conducting requirements gathering and analysis; facilitating options identification and assessment and supporting the development of ‘to be’ operating models.
* Hold workshops to determine business requirements using business process mapping techniques.
* To be responsible for continuous personal development by requesting support where and when necessary.
* Responsibility for the updating and amending of key operational systems such as the telephony, voice recognition system, CRM, workforce management tool and others Amend the system.
* Manage the setup and implementation of a service wide resource and rota tool, producing staff rotas to meet demand, managing leave and training requests. Support the development of Service Development Officers to enable them to carry out regular responsibilities to support in these tasks
* To provide clear, high quality documentation and guidance to others in the effective and efficient collation, production, presentation and dissemination of management information.
* To liaise with ICT and CRM developers or similar on both the conceptual and practical solutions to enhance and improve the use of the CRM.
* To maintain and improve a Voice Recognition system, that stores key words for the purposes directing calls automatically to all service areas.
* To ensure a high quality and consistent delivery of service to stakeholders and customers.
To apply for this position, you should be qualified or extensive experience in business analysis and process redesign techniques and methodologies. Have knowledge of predictive data analysis and their successful implementation along with a strong knowledge of ICT systems in relation to customer-facing performance measurement, including Customer Relationship Management systems, or similar. A change practitioner, with strong communication and project management experience who can take ownership of the development of the of the new processes in full fro initiation to completion.
If interested, please contact Mark on 0161 667 0022 or email to discuss
Payroll and Pension ConsultantFull time contract6+ month contractHybrid - Kingston, London£25 /hourResponsibility:-Work with payroll provider to ensure transfer of data...Apply For This Job
Marketing and Business CoordinatorFull Time Permanent£20,000 per annumAltrinchamNovax Recruitment is looking for a Marketing and Business Coordinator. This is an...Apply For This Job
Highways Asset EngineerHackneyFull-time contract6-Month contract£18/HourResponsibilities:The Highway Asset Engineer will ensure, in conjunction with colleagues, that statutory and legal obligations are...Apply For This Job
Programme Manager Derby Up to £30.98 Hourly Inside IR35Contract I am looking for an experienced Programme Manager to manage the...Apply For This Job
CHC Nurse Co-OrdinatorJarrow£23 Per Hour (Umbrella)ContractAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a CHC Nurse Co-ordinator to work within Jarrow. The...Apply For This Job