Steelwork Estimator required to join a successful and expanding steelwork fabrication business based in Oxfordshire. On offer is a very attractive package with very good potential for career progression.
Excellent salary – negotiable.
* Receiving enquires.
* Reading drawing/Specs and doing a material take off
* Produce estimates and quotes for the full content of work (materials, fabrication, install).
* Producing estimates directly from consultant / engineers drawings as well as from drawings and lists produced by the internal drawing office.
* Solid experience working as Estimator on either structural steelwork OR architectural metalwork required.
* Various levels of experience working in this industry will be considered with a minimum requirement of 2 years working within a steelwork fabricator or similar engineering business with excellent salary paid D.O.E.
* Must have a good eye for details and be an effective communicator both written and verbally.
* Must have excellent Microsoft skills, i.e. word, excel. Any experience using MIS software, such as StruMIS / Fabtrol etc. would be useful but by not essential.
On offer for the Estimator:
* Excellent career potential within a company that has an excellent reputation of encouraging staff development with career progression and ongoing rewards for hard working and driven individuals.
* Friendly, supportive, and modern working environment.
* Forward thinking company which is involved in a wide range of projects.
Job roleGlazierSalaryFrom £20 p/hJob typeContractLocation:IslingtonLooking for a professional Glazier to work in a Glazing shop in Islington.Responsibilities:* Making up double...Apply For This Job
**Picture of passport required for job vacancy**Job roleElectricianGradeCraftSalaryFrom £12.42 p/h (8.5h per day 5 days a week)Job typeContractLocation: Newcastle Upon...Apply For This Job
My client is a UK market leader and deals with large structural steel and timber projects across the UK.We are...Apply For This Job
My client is a UK market leader and deals with large architectural steel projects across the UK.We are looking for...Apply For This Job
Job roleRoadworkerSalaryFrom £12Job typeContractLocation: NewcastleWe are Looking for ground workers in the Newcastle area with experience in Civil Engineering...Apply For This Job