The Bid Manager / Estimator will proactively support the Bid Manager and Estimators on the successful management of projects in the construction and engineering sectors(Steelwork, Cladding, Glazing).
Bid Manager / Estimator
* Attend meetings with clients to discuss quotes
* Assess enquiry documentation which may include drawings, specifications, employers’ requirements, NBS, etc.
* Preparation of quotes with all relevant information and the proposed product information.
* Preparation of documents to help with the bid process. This may be documents such as Layouts, 3D visuals, specification booklets, mood boards.
* Creation and issuing of enquiry packs to existing supply chain partners in order to complete the process of quotes. This may be in the form of bill of quantities, specifications, drawings, visuals, etc.
* Analyse the completed enquiry packs from supply chain partners.
* Negotiations with supply chain partners such as discounts, payment terms, etc.
* Help with the development of the supply chain by identifying potential new suppliers.
* Assist with the design, procurement and installation of any samples which may be required.
* Prepare documentation meetings with different departments and clients
* Brief and handover successfully won projects to the Design and Contracts departments.
* Assist the Design and Contracts departments with any queries they may have during the delivery of the project.
* Assist with the implementation of projects.
* Help with purchasing functions and Sales functions
* Update the administration system both electronically and in hard copy.
* Liaise with the accounts department on financial matters.
* Download and file enquiries
* Degree in project management, civil engineering, quantity surveying
* Aptitude to read technical drawings
* Good mathematical ability
* Good computer skills including Excel and Outlook
* Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge gain
* Able to communicate effectively
* Demonstrate analytical thinking and attention to detail
Divisional Manager: - Altrincham Permanent, Full Time Competitive basic salary OTE £80,000 -£100K commission up to 40% on...Apply For This Job
Dual Fuel Meter Installers required to work on the perfect metering job. No high targets, no on call, Monday to...Apply For This Job
Altrincham, £24,000-36,000 Basic + unrivalled commission structure with achievable 27-hour working week for Elite club members.Up to 40% on placements...Apply For This Job
Structural engineerLocation: DerbySalary: Negotiable DOE We are looking for structural engineers with adaptability, technical skill and good communication to join...Apply For This Job
Job roleElectrical EngineerSalary£34 p/hJob typeContract ( 35 hours per week)Location:IslingtonWe are looking to provide a professional electrical engineering service, inspecting,...Apply For This Job