Job Title: Senior Electrical Design Engineer
Are you an Electrical Building Services Design Engineer who would be interested in a challenging yet exciting role with plenty of variety?
As the demand for our expertise continues to grow, we now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Electrical Building Services Design Engineer to join our experienced team based at our idyllic headquarters offices in the grounds of Blenheim Palace – Oxford.
Our projects include large industrial and commercial schemes with contract values over £30 million to smaller schemes and working for diverse and interesting clients including F1 Teams, motor manufacturers, Schools/Universities, contractors, developers etc.
* Working as the Senior Engineer in a design team delivering detailed electrical building services design
* Using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) and BIM (Revit) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project
* Undertaking electrical services calculations using a wide range of techniques including manual calculations, excel spreadsheets and use of electrical engineering software such as Amtech, Relux, or Dialux
* Producing Reports, drawings and specifications to suit various RIBA design stages.
* Designing site-specific equipment as required
* Liaising closely with other professionals, including structural engineers, architects, surveyors, and contractors of in-house and external project teams
* Attending a range of project group and technical meetings
* Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meets legislative and health and safety requirements
* Significant experience within an electrical building services role including undertaking calculations and producing drawings.
* Ideally hold an accredited Building Services degree or higher educational qualification (HNC/HND)
* Experience using AutoCAD and Revit
* Experience using Amtech and Relux or Dialux
What We Can Offer
This role offers you the chance to progress your career at a forward thinking, friendly company. Along with providing you with an opportunity to learn and develop skills and qualifications as part of a dynamic team, we also offer;
* Ability to contribute to the growth and development of the team, adding value to our growing business
* 25 days holiday – entitlements increase by 1 day per annum after 3, 5 and 8 years
* Company car allowance
* Private Healthcare
* Life Assurance
* Standard 6% Contribution – rising to 7% after 5 years, and 8% after 10 years
* Highly competitive salary
* Salary Sacrifice – Cycle to Work Scheme
* Buying and Selling Annual Leave
* Gym Membership Scheme
* Company car leasing scheme
Due to our continuing success and growth, we are now looking for our next talented Building Surveyor to join our...Apply For This Job
HS2 Project ManagerRole description:As part of our Project Management team, you'll be working on a huge breadth of UK-based Rail...Apply For This Job
Due to our client’s growth, Novax Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Senior Technical Manager / Senior Technical Project Manager....Apply For This Job
Location: Nationwide - can be based at any of our offices throughout the UKAre you a driven High Voltage (HV)...Apply For This Job
An excellent opportunity has arisen with an award-winning ventilation manufacturer based in Dunmurry, Belfast for a Maintenance Engineer.JUNIOR FIELD SERVICE...Apply For This Job
Senior Co-Ordinating Engineer Location: Dublin Area Salary - negotiable subject to experience DescriptionAn exciting opportunity has arisen to join...Apply For This Job