Job Title: Embodied Carbon Consultant
Do you want to work for a multi-award-winning property and construction consultancy where you will be helping clients reduce their carbon footprint on exciting projects across multiple sectors?
We are seeking an Embodied Carbon Consultant o join our growing Sustainability Team, to work on some of the UK’s most exciting construction projects. The team provide a range of services in the Sustainability space both direct to Client organisations, external Consultant teams, Contractors, as well as to our own multi-disciplinary projects.
The role will primarily be related to Embodied Carbon Modelling to support our clients need to demonstrate their route to Zero Carbon.
Working alongside our Sustainability Consultants and multi-disciplinary consultant teams, you will be keen to specialise in carbon modelling and show a willingness to support other sustainability consultants such as assessment of BREEAM evidence.
You will play a key part in the continued growth of this service that spans over a variety of sectors including (but not limited to): schools, university buildings, offices, industrial units, hotels, leisure centres and hospitals.
* Work with our clients to understand their carbon profile and develop their Net Zero Carbon roadmap
* Project manage carbon foot printing, carbon reporting, Net Zero and GHG / sustainability reporting
* Build strong client relationships and influence executive level stakeholders
* Champion the principles of decarbonisation and carbon offsetting, bringing inspiring innovative solutions to grow our service offering
* Maintain knowledge of energy/carbon policy developments, energy markets and wider energy/sustainability issues
* Work to develop effective energy and low carbon solutions in the form of feasibility studies and business cases
Experience and Skills Required
* Experience in embodied carbon modelling or Carbon foot printing, however training will be provided if previous experience is limited. Experience with OneClick LCA software would be favourable.
* Competent in data analysis and material quantity take off
* Experience in construction would also be beneficial
* An understanding of the policy context around Climate Action in the UK
What we offer:
* This role offers the chance to progress your career within sustainability in the built environment at a forward thinking, friendly company
* Opportunity to learn and develop skills as part of a dynamic team
* Exposure to a variety of projects, sectors, clients, and discipline experts
* Ability to contribute to the growth and development of the team approach, adding value for our Clients
* Formal training
* 25 days holiday
* Private Healthcare
* Life Assurance
* Standard 6% Contribution
* Highly competitive salary
* Income Protection
* Salary Sacrifice Cycle to Work Scheme
* Buying and Selling Annual Leave
* Gym Membership Scheme
* Company Car Scheme
We are an award-winning multi-discipline consultancy, delivering successful property and construction solutions across the UK and around the world. The cornerstones of our strong client relationships are “understanding”, “commitment” and “trust”, which means that we become trusted advisors that clients can depend on. This focus and approach is in our DNA, resulting in consistent performance and over 80% repeat business.
With the extensive technical skills, depth of expert knowledge, and experience expected from a leading professional services company, delivering on our promises is a given, but good is never good enough. We are always looking to raise the bar and stretch ourselves to go further; to be faster and better than before and achieve even higher standards of quality and performance. This requires flexibility and agility as well as innovation and creativity; looking from all directions and angles to produce ideas and solutions that enhance our clients’ businesses.
Take ownership of the quality of repairs and maintenance carried out in the day-to-day running of the production facility to...Apply For This Job
The Cost Management team are agile and flexible in providing a comprehensive range of services from cost planning and procurement...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Project Manager - Steel ErectionSalary: $70,000-$110,000Function - Steelwork projects Across NY state. Hybrid working options. The ClientWe...Apply For This Job
Architectural Technicians to join our 90 strong Manchester City Centre architectural practice. The successful candidates will be given significant responsibility...Apply For This Job
STRUCTURAL ENGINEER required for a leading Steelwork Company. Are you ready for a move?Apply today...Responsibilities:* Preparation and checking of Design...Apply For This Job
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY!!!Novax Recruitment are working with a leading consultancy in order to recruit a number of Structural Design Engineers to...Apply For This Job