B2B Sales in the UK Solar Industry to deliver MW energy agreements.
Strategic Development Manager
This is an outstanding opportunity for an established new business developer in the UK energy generation industry to join a fast growing and dynamic energy generation business.
Your experience and knowledge will help form the strategy to grow the company portfolio of funded energy generation projects for large industrial and commercial customers.
The successful candidate will be very well rewarded, become part of an experienced and professional sales team where the only limit to our success is the size of the business pipeline you can deliver.
The energy storage and generation sector is set for enormous growth in the coming years for both in front of and behind the meter opportunities and my client is exceptionally well placed to take advantage of this. You will be responsible for identifying and selling large funded energy generation projects that include solar, gas generation and battery storage to I&C customers.
Your role will include finding new market opportunities and securing commercial contracts through power purchase agreements. This is a key role in the Business Development Team and will work closely with the technical and finance teams to generate compelling businesses cases for quality large scale energy generation projects and work to close these opportunities. Although the role is a consultative, solutions based sales role, you will be expected to deliver a larger pipeline from opportunities being created in the renewable space.
The ideal candidate will be a proven hunter and closer. You will be able to collaborate in a fast-moving environment and be able to build internal stakeholder relationships to deliver complex projects for large complex customers. You will be responsible for developing business solution opportunities within selected markets, leading all phases of the client engagement through identification, technical concept development, commercial contract negotiation and sales conversion to support delivering a defined annual sales target.
85% of your sales will be expected to come from Solar projects with the remaining 15% in Gas. So extensive UK Solar business development is essential.
The Company and Benefits Package
You will be joining an established business that has huge growth plans to double their existing business size in the next 2 years. Working for an employer that is big enough to make a difference, but small enough to be agile and treat everyone as an individual.
Basic annual salary to £75,000
Commission OTE in year one to £40,000
Company Car (Audi A4) or £480 p/w Car Allowance
5.5% Contribution Pension
25 days Annual leave plus Bank Holidays
Remote / home base role with 2 days per month in the Office.
Note: There will be a 2 interview process only for this position.
How to Apply
Submit your CV in confidence ans all candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in more detail.
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic tradespeople to join our growing engineering family. Working in a challenging and diverse...Apply For This Job
Working for a front runner in debt collection, these opportunities offer the successful candidates an excellent work/life balance and excellent...Apply For This Job
40 Hours per weekWorking hours 8:00AM- 17:00PM£100 on call feeMain site 1 Brick LaneSites may need to cover 4 Milbank,...Apply For This Job
Vacancy Name: Mobile Refrigeration and Air Conditioning EngineerLocation:This is a field based, mobile position covering Swindon and surrounding areasSalary: Salary...Apply For This Job
Vacancy Name: Mobile ElectricianLocation:This is a field based, mobile position covering Worcester and surrounding areas.Salary: Salary up to £36,500 dependant...Apply For This Job
Fantastic opportunity for a Solar Site Supervisor to join one of the UK's leading multi-sector engineering employers who are leading...Apply For This Job