Conference Admin Assistant
Full-time temporary contract, hybrid role
£10 per hour
The purpose of the role is to work as part of an administrative team and provide an effective and efficient minute-taking service to the Independent Reviewing Officers.
The job will require:
* Ability to take minutes and record with a high degree of accuracy Child Protection / Children in Need Conferences and Reviews, Strategy Meetings and Looked After Reviews as and when required, with good presentation skills and minimum amendments.
* Assist with the development of Quality Assurance systems / processes to ensure that all meetings take place within timescales.
* Ability to provide a high-quality word-processing service in respect of Children Looked After by the Local Authority.
* Input and extraction of information from a computerised client information database.
* Ability to interact with colleagues / professional agencies.
* Good organisational / communication / interpersonal skills.
* To undertake relevant training to the job.
Skills you will need:
* Ability to minute take accurately
* Accurate word processing skills
* Proven ICT Skills
* Ability to work within key performance management framework in respect of timescales for meetings
* Excellent administrative skills
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Extensive knowledge and use of all Microsoft Office and other relevant packages
If you believe you are suitable for the role, please apply directly!
Benefits Assistant CreweFull-time temporary contract£10 per hour JOB PURPOSE To work as a member of a team providing a high...Apply For This Job
Child Protection Co-OrdinatorWaltham Forest Contract £32 P/HWe are currently looking for a Child Protection Co-Ordinator to work in Waltham Forest...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a professional Arrears Recovery Officer to fill a role in Hillingdon.Arrears Recovery OfficerFrom: £21.71 p/hContract: 36...Apply For This Job
Parking Back Office ManagerGreenwichFull-time contract6-Month contract£250/dayTo manage a busy and growing Local Authority Parking Back Office based in Woolwich.The ideal...Apply For This Job
Mobile Hygiene Operative - HaringeyThis is a full-time position (37 hours per week).£9.50-£11.40 PAYE.Mobile Hygiene Operative - Roles and ResponsibilitiesYou...Apply For This Job