Business Support co-ordinator
Full-time temporary contract
£13.86 per hour
We are looking for a Business Support professional who will work with and report to the Service Manager in administration functions. We are establishing a new reablement care service to people in their own homes.
The ideal candidate will be a highly experienced business support coordinator/administrator, preferably with a background in care services.
Working with a new management team, they will be at the forefront of helping to shape and implement a range of systems and processes to support service delivery.
– They will be good communicators and have a strong “can do” approach.
– The role will be based in the services’ registered premises in Newcastle Under Lyme, but may also involve some remote working.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced business support coordinator who will be able to deliver the following to agreed timescales:
* Work with the Service Manager to design and implement systems, policies and procedures for the service.
* Record management (e.g. data on rosters, timekeeping, payroll, training and recruitment); and clients (e.g. referrals, care plans, transfers)
* Finance and spreadsheets – manage data and prepare reports on finance and service activity
* Manage use of premises (including liaison with Facility Management), storage of PPE and ordering of related equipment, issuing equipment and liaison with ICT
* Monitor staff training records and ensure completion of training matrix
* Provide regular progress and implementation reports to Managers and leads as required.
* Ensure all records, reports and accounts are accurately maintained and processed, in line with GDPR requirements, privacy and confidentiality agreements
* Use technology and systems effectively to monitor and understand KPIs and to manage day-to-day services to meet requirements and report to the Service Manager/ Assistant Manager.
If you have the relevant experience and believe you are suitable for the role, please apply directly!
Brick layer - Derby.Brick layer required to carry out general building and associated works to social housing properties.Full-Time (37 hours)....Apply For This Job
Multi Skilled Operative - ElectricianAn exciting new opportunity as a Multi Skilled Operative - Electrician has come up in Islington.Full-Time...Apply For This Job
Roofer - DudleyNovax Recruitment are looking for experienced and professional Roofers in the Dudley area.£16.37 - £18.37 paye.Roles and Responsibilities:Roofing...Apply For This Job
We are looking for an experienced Team Manager for the Hospital Integrated Discharge Team.As Team Manager, you will lead and...Apply For This Job
Business Support OfficerHackney Full-time temporary contract £14.50 per hour KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:1. To provide comprehensive and professional administrative support within Children...Apply For This Job