Customer Services Advisor
Full-time temporary contract
£9.50 per hour
To resolve a broad range of customer enquiries received face to face and via the telephone to provide an efficient and effective customer experience, resolving as many requests at first point of contact as possible.
You would be logging information on correlating systems for BB, Car parking, Elections, Highways and Schools. IT equipment will be supplied.
1. Receive all customer enquiries and service requests received face to face and via the telephone to resolve as many requests at first point of contact as possible.
2. Update appropriate IT systems in order to record and maintain an electronic record of customer details and their service requests.
3. Maintain awareness of appropriate regulatory and legal standards to ensure compliance through day-to-day activities.
4. Manage customer complaints, compliments and suggestions in accordance with the Council’s procedures.
5. Contribute ideas that create efficiencies or improvements in customer facing and other processes.
6. Understand and contribute to the overall objectives of Customer Services, including supporting specific campaigns as appropriate, such as encouraging self service or direct debit payments.
7. Work as a team to provide cover and support to other team members to ensure service delivery is maintained at all times.
* NVQ Level 3 Customer Services or equivalent
* GCSEs grades A-C, or equivalent, in Maths and English Experience of working in a local authority call centre or customer centre environment
* Handling abusive or emotive customers
* Experience of dealing with customer complaints
* Experience of dealing with challenging customers
* Experience of dealing with customer enquiries to their conclusion
* Call handling standards
* Ability to acquire a good knowledge of customer services technology
* Ability to acquire a good knowledge and understanding of the processes required to administer services
* Excellent customer service skills
* Computer, telephones and standard office equipment
* Excellent literacy and numeracy
If you have the relevant experience and believe you are suitable for the role, please apply directly!
We are looking for a professional Review Officer for Housing Options to fill a vacancy in Tower Hamlets.Review Officer -...Apply For This Job
Plumber - DudleyAn exciting new opportunity has arisen in the Dudley area for a Plumber.£16.37 - 318.37 PAYE.This is a...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a professional Assessment Officer to fill a vacancy in Lewes and Eastbourne.Assessment OfficerFrom: £9.70 p/hContract: 37...Apply For This Job
Housekeeper - HaveringThis is a full-time position (36 hours per week).Please note, we require a car driver/owner as travel between...Apply For This Job
Job roleInterim FM Operations OfficerSalary£230 p/dJob typeContract ( 36 hours per week)Location:Kingston Roles and responsibilities:Customer service - first point of...Apply For This Job