Full-time temporary contract
£10 per hour
The purpose of this role is to carry out a comprehensive administration/clerical service to provide day-today support for colleagues and to contribute towards delivery of a high-quality service which promotes Sovereign Housing Association and its members effectively.
* Ability to manage your own administrative workload
* Great communication and customer service skills
* Strong attention to detail
Roles and responsibilities:
1. Providing a first point of contact for team related enquiries. Liaising directly with all internal and external customers to solve problems using standard procedures in a; timely, efficient and effective manner. Ensuring clients receive a prompt response and are kept informed of progress made.
2. Applying knowledge and skills to complete a variety of day-to-day activities seeking guidance on issues outside of own personal area. Highlighting queries requiring the attention of colleagues in a reasonable time frame to promote an exceptional standard of customer service.
3. Accepting full responsibility for acknowledging and answering basic queries which require a standard response. Generate/amend and circulate correspondence as directed prioritising and organising own work to meet agreed deadlines.
4. Arranging and coordinating electronic diaries for meeting attendance. Occasionally attending meetings to represent and support the team. Taking minutes and organising refreshments as required.
Legal AssistantRuncorn, Cheshire Full time3 Month contract£16 / hourWe are recruiting for a legal assistant to join the family law...Apply For This Job
We are currently looking for a Housing Support Worker to fill a role in Newark, Nottinghamshire.Housing Support Worker From £10...Apply For This Job
AdministratorWorcester£10/hourContractWe are currently seeking Admin Support for a temporary 3-month basis. this role requires a self-motivated individual with bags of...Apply For This Job
Care Assistant£9.50 Per HourPrestonShift workAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a Care Assistant to work within Preston. The role of...Apply For This Job
Education Health Care Plan CoordinatorLambethContract £20.42 P/HWe are looking for a Education Health Care Plan Coordinator to work in Lambeth...Apply For This Job