£12 per hour
A Complaints Officer is needed to support the response to corporate and social care complaints, compliments, and comments, in accordance with corporate and social care representation policies, and to provide an excellent customer service.
Your role would be to:
– To directly respond to and liaise with customers by telephone, e-mail and letter, and to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction, by encouraging services to provide full and timely responses to customer complaints.
– To escalate instances where services are failing to meet the highest standards.
– To support the client’s response to corporate complaints in relation to all services including Children’s and Adults Services.
– To support all services in the provision of management information from customer feedback to ensure that areas of concern can be identified and escalated, and steps taken to address these concerns.
You will need:
– 3/5 years experience in a statutory environment relating to information management and complaints
– Knowledge of social care legislation e.g. Children’s Act 1989 and the new Social Care Act.
– 2 years experience
The office is based in Macclesfield but will be primarily home working following an initial period of 1 or 2 days office based training and induction. The successful candidate will need to travel to Macclesfield for meetings and training.
Youth Justice Operational ManagerLiverpool£30+ per Hour (Umbrella)ContractAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a Youth Justice Operational Manager to work within...Apply For This Job
To be a member of the Housing Office team ensuring that a high quality service is delivered to the customer...Apply For This Job
Assistant Gardener - HaringeyThis is a full time position (37 hours per week)£9.50 - £11.40.You will assist with providing high...Apply For This Job
Business Support Officer DownpatrickFull-time contract£10 per hourThe purpose of this role is to to provide a comprehensive and flexible administrative...Apply For This Job
Social Work Team CoordinatorIslingtonContract £16 P/H An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Social Work Team Coordinator to work in...Apply For This Job