Business Support Assistant
£10 Per Hour
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Support Assistant to work within Cheshire East Council. The role of the post holder is to provide administrative support within a service team to ensure that administrative processes related to the work of the team are efficiently and effectively delivered.
-Deal with enquiries and incoming calls within defined limits from colleagues and the public (Cheshire East Standards) and refer as necessary to members of staff to ensure consistency of treatment of such enquiries.
– Undertake specific administrative tasks e.g. make appointments, draft correspondence, type letters and arrange meetings to facilitate the effective operation of the team.
– Input and maintain monitoring and data analysis systems in relation to children and families to ensure the provision of accurate and up to date information for effective management decisions to be taken.
– Prepare agendas and take minutes of meetings and ensure distribution and follow up work is completed within timescales in order that the time of the team is used efficiently and effectively.
– Maintain administrative and financial systems that ensure the smooth running of the service area.
– Ensure that systems connected with the work of the team are properly operated, problem areas identified and suggestions for improvement made so as to ensure optimum efficiency and effectiveness.
– Undertake duties as part of a wider Business Support team as appropriate to ensure that operational needs are met through flexible team working.
– Escalate and seek advice on any issues related to safeguarding.
– Experience working in an office environment, including customer care.
– Understanding of data protection, freedom of information and confidentiality requirements.
– Awareness of administrative and business support processes.
– Good interpersonal and listening skills – able to develop professional working relationships with a wide range of individuals/organisations.
– Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team to achieve outcomes.
For more information on this role, please contact Fin at Novax Recruitment.
JOB PURPOSETo provide building maintenance services for all non-housing property including reactive, legislative, planned and cyclical maintenance and to provide...Apply For This Job
Assistant Traffic Order OfficerLambethFull-time contract4-Month contract£22/HourResponsibilities:To support, assist and deputise for the Senior Traffic Orders Officer in preparing all highway-related...Apply For This Job
ICT engineer Greenwich, LondonFull-time3 - 6 month contractRate starting at £128 / day (dependent on experience)Our clients are looking for...Apply For This Job
Admin Technical Support officer / AdministratorUxbridge, London3 month contract - most likely going to be extendedfull time£12.50 / hourThe role...Apply For This Job
Network Inspector - Permits teamSloughFull-time contract2-Month contract£20/HourResponsibilities:Assisting in the application of the New Roads and Street works Act 1991 (NRSWA)...Apply For This Job