Family Support Practitioner
£14 Per Hour (Umbrella)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Family Support Practitioner. The role of the post holder is to co-ordinate and direct the support to children, young people and families by agreeing and providing interventions, which may be specialised, enabling positive and agreed outcomes to be achieved, in accordance with organisational policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
– Provide a high quality service to children, young people and their families, based on an assessment of need and is outcomes driven.
– Deliver a complex and specialist interventions with children, young people or families on a 1:1 basis, group or community setting.
– Provide lead case/care planning management, including undertaking assessing, reviewing and managing risks.
– Attend and participate at relevant multi agency meetings, providing a lead role ensuring reflective and analytical practice review
– Take responsibility for day to day resource planning to ensure high quality services are delivered.
Experience and Training:
– Working within a multi-agency social care, early years or health environment and applying safeguarding procedures.
– Experience of managing cases, in accordance with agreed procedures and completing assessments, planning and reviews to ensure positive outcomes.
– Ability to keep the child and or young people as the focus and ensure their feelings and wishes are represented in meetings and record keeping.
– Utilizing management systems and databases to record and retain case and other related data, in addition to extract data to inform presentation of reports.
For more information, please contact Fin at Novax Recruitment.
HR ConsultantBasildon£17 per hourFull Time ContractNovax Recruitment is actively seeking a HR consultant based in Basildon. This is a temporary...Apply For This Job
Project Manager - Flood Alleviation and Environmental ProjectsHaringey3-Month rolling contractFull-time contract£35/HourAct as the Project Manager to deliver a programme of...Apply For This Job
PlannerLambeth3-Month rolling contractFull-time contract£16+/HourThis position is hybrid working and would require you to attend the office at east once a...Apply For This Job
To ensure the Cabinet's political vision and priorities are translated into delivery and its values are embedded at all levels...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a professional Assistant Housing Officer to fill a role in Loughborough.Role includes home working and office...Apply For This Job