Up to £30.98 Hourly Inside IR35
I am looking for an experienced Programme Manager to manage the organisation’s Enhanced Business Partnerships schemes which are designed to significantly enhance local bus services and infrastructure provision in the area over the next 10 years in order to deliver the Governments National Bus Strategy.
* Coordinate identified Programme work streams, supporting the delivery of short-, medium- and long-term priorities set out in the BSIP. (Bus Service Improvement Plan)
* Manage a portfolio of commissioning activity across the Programme, analysing performance, querying variances from plans or targets, raising performance issues, and pursuing actions to recover performance.
* Apply consistent and high-quality programme and project management methodology across the BSIP Programme and associated areas of work, including creating, monitoring and reporting risk logs, project plans, project timetables and regular reviews.
* Report on progress of Programme work regularly to Corporate Management Team, Governance Boards, delivering high quality information and analysis to inform and shape strategic decision making.
* Take a lead role, including chairing, developing, and supporting a range of Task and Finish Groups to take forward key pieces of work on behalf of the Governance Board.
* Review the overall performance of the Programme, making recommendations about the deployment of resources across the organisation to deliver identified short, medium and longer term priorities.
* Manage and co-ordinate the learning from activity undertaken across the Programme to help inform the further development of associated frameworks, strategies, policies, plans and updates on progress.
* Attend meetings, give presentations and facilitate workshops/events to help promote the BSIP Programme and associated activities to raise awareness, influence behavioural change and meet savings targets
To apply for this position, you will need significant experience in local government at a senior manager level in transport or another relevant field. Excellent programme/project management skills with ability to work effectively on multiple tasks and meet deadlines and targets. A true leader who is able to communicate at all levels with clear concise information as the project progresses.
If interested, please contact Mark on 0161 667 0022 or email to discuss
Anti Social Behaviour OfficerSunderlandContract £14 P/HAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a Anti Social Behaviour Officer to work in Sundelrand....Apply For This Job
Resident Liaison Officer Enfield£15 P/HContract We are looking for a Resident Liaison Officer, who will play a central part in...Apply For This Job
Senior User Experience Designer Exeter Up to £575.00 Daily Insider IR35#ContractMy client is seeking a Senior User Experience (UX) Lead...Apply For This Job
District Caretaker based in Skelmersdale and the rate is £10.70 phCarry out cleaning of communal areas of Council owned flats.Assist...Apply For This Job
Business Support OfficerWindsor & MaidenheadContract £14 P/H An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Support Officer to work in...Apply For This Job