CHC Nurse Co-Ordinator
£23 Per Hour (Umbrella)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a CHC Nurse Co-ordinator to work within Jarrow. The role of the post holder is to lead and co-ordinate Multi-Disciplinary Teams in applying the continuing Healthcare eligibility criteria to individuals healthcare needs to reach a decision with regards to eligibility for fully funded Continuing Health Care and NHS Funded Care.
Overall objectives of the role:
– To act as a resource for all members of the multi-disciplinary team, providing expert nursing advice concerning aspects of patient management.
– To promote joint working between agencies by recognising and acknowledging the abilities and constraints of Health and Social Services in identifying and responding to Continuing Healthcare needs.
– To advise the Clinical Lead/AHP Lead for Clinical Support Services on the outcome of assessment and to make recommendations i.e. decision/outcome of eligibility for continuing healthcare.
– To manage fast track patients, in line with policy and procedure.
– To manage and monitor the review process and re-evaluate rationale for placement, appropriateness and funding.
– To provide continuing responsibility in the absence of the Team Lead and to act up as appropriate.
– To undertake care management duties, in order to meet the assessed needs of patients who receive NHS Continuing Care funding, communicating and working in partnership with GPs, social services and other statutory and voluntary organisations including service users.
– Experience at senior level e.g. Junior Sister.
– Demonstrate working experience of CHC framework.
– Sound financial management skills.
– Experience of working with the Third Sector.
– Experience of working in formal partnerships.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Aptitudes
– Portfolio of evidence of continuous professional development
– Experience of managing change
– Communication and organizational skills
– Leadership skills
– Be able to organise workload and work autonomously and within a team.
For more information on this role, Please contact Fin at Novax Recruitment.
Family Practitioner HackneyContract£15 P/HAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a Family Practitioner to work in The Family Support Service delivers...Apply For This Job
Accommodation Placements Adviser CamdenContract £15 P/h We are on the lookout for three Accommodation Placement Advisors to work in Camden...Apply For This Job
Communications and Engagement Officer (Campaigns)KingstonUp to £313.00 Daily Inside IR35ContractMy client is looking for an experienced Communication and Engagements Officer...Apply For This Job
Business Support OfficerReigate Contract £9.50 P/HWe are currently recruiting for a Business Support Officer to work in Reigate. The crisis...Apply For This Job
Communications and Content AssistantIslington2 month contract£15 /hourWe're looking for a talented and ambitious Communications and Content Assistant to work in...Apply For This Job