SEND – Case worker
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a SEND Caseworker to work in Durham with the SEND Sector. The postholder will be responsible for the following themes:
Theme 1: mainly responsible for new EHC statutory assessments.
Theme 2: mainly responsible for annual reviews up to year 10.
Theme 3: mainly responsible for annual reviews from year 11 through Post 16 education.
The central responsibilities of the SEND Caseworker in this theme include:
* Facilitating the annual review process for EHC plans from Nursery – Year 10.
* Producing high quality Education, Health and Care (EHC) plans.
* Co-ordinating appropriate pathways for children and young people with an EHCP as they transition through education and learning
* Monitoring the effective use of funding provided to meet the needs of identified children and young people
* Ensuring preparation for adulthood outcomes are integral to the EHC plan annual review processes.
For more information please call Sam on 01616670021 or email
Accountant Lambeth Up to £448.00 Daily Inside IR35ContactMy client Is looking for a professional to join their Children's Services finance...Apply For This Job
Head of Democratic and Member ServicesNewhamUp to £495.00 Daily Inside IR35Contract. My client is looking for a professional to have...Apply For This Job
Children's Centre ReceptionistIslingtonContract£15 (Umbrella) P/HWe are currently looking for a Receptionist to work in a Children's center in Islington. The...Apply For This Job
Job Title: Community Safety OfficerDirectorate: Communities and PlaceContract type: 6 - 9 months Hours: 37 hours a week Location: Council...Apply For This Job
Social Care AssessorGreenwichContract £17 Per Hour An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Social Care Assessor to work in Greenwich...Apply For This Job